Adobe Creative Cloud Installation
Adobe Creative Cloud suite is available for installation by Middlebury Undergraduate College & Institute faculty, staff, and students, as well as Language Schools faculty and staff.
Please note that student licensing will be re-evaluated at the end of the 2020-21 academic year.
Please use the following instructions to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your device.
These steps can be used on personally-owned computers as well as college-owned equipment assigned to an individual user.
- Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com.
- Enter your Middlebury email address (firstname.lastname@example.org format) when prompted, then click Continue.
- Select Company or School Account.
- From the Creative Cloud website, browse for then download your desired app.
- Click Apps in the top of the page to view all apps.
Having trouble with your installation? See alternative download sites.