Banner Admin Learning Resources
Welcome to the page devoted to all the ways you can learn about Banner Admin (a.k.a. Banner 9 Admin). If you have worked with Banner 8 INB in the past, you already know a great deal as the form names and workflows are the same. The log in process and navigation are where you'll see the changes, bringing improvements that allow use of modern web browsers (e.g., Firefox) and more intuitive navigation.
Instructor-led Training at Middlebury
Middlebury offers general training on Banner 9 Admin navigation.
Check our Banner 9 Admin FAQ -- your answer could be here.
Quick Reference Handouts - by Ellucian
- Navigation and Searching Basics -- a must-have for everyone!
- Keyboard Shortcuts - Banner 9 Admin
- Page Name Guide - learn the meaning behind those form names (now called "pages")
- General Navigation (11 min) - Content is open; HUB account not required.
Accessing Ellucian Training Materials
If you have not signed up for an Ellucian Hub account, follow these steps.
- Go to the Ellucian Hub login
- Select Sign up for an account.
- Enter your Middlebury email address.
- Fill out the signup form with your Middlebury employee information (phone number, title, etc.)
- You should recieve a confirmation link within a few hours.
Once you have an Ellucian Hub account, you may access the Ellucian Learning Path for Banner Admin Navigation. This is a series of 5 short videos explaining how to access Banner Admin, navigate to pages (forms are now called pages), and find Quickflows.