Breadloaf SMART Classroom Guide
In these rooms you can project from a desktop computer (except classroom 6), laptop and watch a Blu-ray or DVD.
Turn the System On
Press the Proj. On button. This will turn on the projector and in some of the classrooms, lower the screen.
Some of the classrooms have screens that will automatically lower when the system is turned on. The other classrooms have manual screens.
On the button panel is the volume control to adjust the sound.
To Project from a Laptop
- Press the VGA/HDMI/Mac button on the button panel
- Connect the VGA/HDMI/Thunderbolt cable to your laptop
- You should have projection, if you do not, go to go/troubleshoot section of this document or call the Helpdesk at x2200 for assistance.
Watching a Blu-ray/DVD
- Press the Blu-ray button on the button panel
- Power on the Blu-ray player
- Insert your disk and press play
- The remote for the Blu-ray player is in the rack drawer
Basic troubleshooting No Projection From a Mac laptop Press the Command + F1 button, this will cycle through the different display options, mirror, extended display, and no projection. If that doesn't work, go to System Preferences, Display. On this window, at the bottom of the window on the right there is a button labeled "Gather Windows" Press the Option button, the Gather Windows button will change to Detect Displays. Click that button. If you still don't have projection, call the Helpdesk at x2200.
No Projection from a PC Laptop Press the Windows (little flag) button and P at the same time. A window will pop up with the different display options. If you still don't have projection, call the Helpdesk at x2200
- This page was last edited on 16 June 2017, at 10:22.
- About Library & ITS Wiki