Other email clients
- SPAM, Phishing, and Email Security
- List Manager (aka Lyris) and Main Outlook Distribution Lists
- Mail Forwarding
Networking and Internet
Our network on campus
Links to network resources:
Middlebury's file server cluster is called Middfiles -- it contains storage areas for individuals, classes, departments and organizations. Files stored on Middfiles are secure, accessible, and backed up.
- Using File Servers (Windows)
- Using File Servers (Macintosh)
- Using Course Folders on the Classes Server
- Managing Group Membership and Permissions - Instructors can add permissions to Classes server folders
- FTP Files To and From Midd-Unix
- Off Campus Access
The following applies to installation of network printers to college-owned computers. Authenticaiton is required for printing, and most college-owned computers are bound to the middlebury.edu domain. This is an important prerequisite.
For your personal computer:
- For help with editing the College's official web site see: Drupal
- For help with Blogs, see: Blogs, WordPress - our blogging software, and Forms in WordPress
- For help with setting up your personal site or own web page (your homepage), see: How do I create my own web page?