Create Middlebury Full Guest Account
(Redirected from Create Guest Wireless Account Before Visiting Campus)
Creating your Middlebury full-feature guest account can be done prior to a campus visit or after you arrive. Refer to Middlebury Guest Account to learn more about the resources you can access.
- Using your preferred web browser, visit http://go.middlebury.edu/guest.
- Under New Guest Accounts, click the Register an Account button.
- Fill in the required information as requested, then click the Create button.
- You’ll see a Verification screen stating that a message containing an activation link has been sent to the email address you provided.
- Now you’re almost there! To complete the guest account creation process, access your email account then open the message with the subject line “Welcome to Middlebury College Guest Network.” (Don’t forget to check your Junk and Spam folders.)
- Click the verification link in the message. You’ll see the Success screen, confirming that you may now use the specified email address and password to access designated Middlebury services, including our MiddleburyCollege wireless network.
See also: Wireless