Drupal Arts Calendar
Creating Arts Calendar Events
To create a new Arts Calendar Event:
- Go to the (hidden) test page for Event Nodes. This page is simply a container for event nodes, and should remain hidden from users. The event display occurs on the Views set up on the visible pages.
- Add a Sub-page for the month (if it doesn't exist), or navigate to the event's month page.
- Add content, and select Event as the type.
- MiddTags: this field must contain the "Arts Calendar" tag. If it does not, the event will not display on the Arts Calendar Event view.
- Image: the view will size the image to a width of 200px, however the smaller the original uploaded image is, the quicker the Events pages will load.
- Date & Time: each entry will display in an un-ordered list.
Displaying Arts Calendar Events by month
To add an Arts Calendar Event view to a page:
- Go to the (hidden) test page for Events. You can create a new Sub-page for the month you wish to display.
- Add a Sub-page for the month if it doesn't exist, and navigate to the page.
- Add content and select View Node as the type.
- Enter a title, and in the View to Display field, select arts_calendar_events - Block.
- In the arguments field, enter the time span in which to display events in the following format:
Ex to display March events: 2017-03-01--2017-03-31
- Save the content, and Arts Calendar events tagged as "Arts Calendar" within the indicated date will display on the page.