Drupal RSS Page
The "RSS feed" type can be used to dynamically pull headlines from other places. You can pull RSS feeds from anywhere on the web, page feeds from within the Middlebury site, or tag feeds from within the Middlebury site.
- Make sure you are logged on.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add content to.
- Locate the "Edit Console" in the top left of the screen. Click the "Add" tab.
- The screen now lists all the content types.
- Click the "RSS feed" link.
- The screen now shows the "RSS feed" editing interface.
- In the "Title" text field, give your content a title. The title should:
- Accurately convey what type of information is being pulled by this feed.
- Click the button of the type of feed you wish to add
- Choose the source of your feed.
- Repeat the previous 2 steps for any other feeds you wish to add to this content block on your page.
- If you have multiple feeds, you can reorder them with the icons below their titles.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose how many headlines to display at once.
- Use the checkboxes to control the appearance of the feed.
- Use the radio buttons to control how the feeds are sorted.
- The screen returns to "View" mode.