Remote Desktop Services Setup in Brief
These Remote Desktop Service (RDS) setup instructions work well for people who use needed services on a daily basis and are working on a Windows 10 computer.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to the right of the Start button then search for RemoteApp.
- Click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in the results list.
- Click Access RemoteApp and desktops in the left pane.
- When asked for the email address or connection URL, enter the following
- Enter your Middlebury username and password. (Remembering your credentials is optional; if you choose this, you will see fewer prompts to login to some apps when you launch them the first time.) Click OK.
- A new folder named Middlebury College Remote Resources (RADC) will now appear in your program list when you click Start. It contains all the icons for the programs you have permissions to launch.
- You can easily create shortcuts by dragging icons from the folder list over onto the tiled Start Menu area.
- Other methods are explained in the full wiki instructions.
See full RDS setup details: http://go/rdswin10/