Vizard Virtual World Creation
List of Technologies and Skills
- Blender Modeling
- Blender UV Mapping
- Assembling Python Code
- Vizard World Editor
- Blender Scene Creation
This is a good beginner project however there are some skills which will increase the odds of success for this project.
The animator will want to be very proficient at modeling. This means an ability to construct optimized and skinned models in Blender.
The animator will also want to be proficient in photoshop in order to accomplish the uv mapping.
The animator will need to have some familiarity with assembling code because Vizard's interface and worlds are constructed using a variant of python.
- Build the models in blender
- Make 64 x 64 textures for these models
- Export the models as a 3d Studio file
- Save the texture and the 3d Studio file in a folder
- Move the folder with your models into the assets folder of Vizard (see Vizard Manual)
- Assemble the scene with a first person camera and all objects using Vizard python scripting