Adding Chinese Character Conversion Commands to Word 2007
- Click on the arrow at the end of the Quick Access Toolbar and click "More Commands"
- In the window that appears, click on the drop-down menu under "Choose command from:" and select "Review Tab".
- The large box below "Review Tab" will display a long list of commands, arranged alphabetically. Among the commands you will find "Simplified", "Traditional" and "Translate with options".
- To add a command to the quick access toolbar: highlight the command (by clicking once on it), then click the "Add" button. Repeat the process for the other commands that you’d like to add.
- The commands that you added will be visible on your quick access toolbar.