What is Apple TV?
The Apple TV is a device made by Apple that connects to a projector or TV and can be used for wirelessly displaying your computer screen or iPad/iPhone screen.
This sounds interesting. Where can I find Apple TVs on campus?
We have installed Apple TVs in the following locations:
- Axinn: 100, 103, 104, 109, 219, 220, 229, 232
- Bread Loaf: Davison Library, Theatre, Barn Social Space
- Davis Family Library: 105a, 105b, 140, 145
- Le Chateau: 110
- Mahaney Center for the Arts: 125, 126, 209
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall: 216, 219, 220, 511
- McCullough Student Center: Wilson Hall/Social Space
- Warner Hall: 202, 207, 208, 508
We expect to add Apple TVs to additional classrooms throughout 2017 and 2018.
How do I connect my computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod to an Apple TV?
- If you have a Mac computer or an iOS device, follow the instructions below.
- If you have a Windows computer you need to install a small application. Please contact us here.
- Select the Apple TV option on the touch panel in the classroom.
- Follow the instructions for your device:
- For iPad, iPhone and iPod devices, follow these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
- For Macs, follow these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201343
- For Windows, you need to install a small application and the instructions are somewhat classroom-specific. Please contact us here and we will provide you with customized instructions.