Argos Resources and Training
Training as an Argos Data-Block Designer, Report Writer, and Report User is available through several channels including on-demand videos provided on the Evision’s website and scheduled in-person training provided by ITS.
On-demand Training Resources
Follow these steps to access on-demand training:
- Go to http://support.evisions.com/Support/ProductSupport/Argos.aspx
- First time Argos users will need to click "register" and create an account. Please note this account is separate from your Middlebury account - keep the ID and password for future reference.
- Click on the Free Online Training link
- Scroll down to “On demand online training” and click on the plus (+) sign to open this up
- Click on the first two trainings (in this order).
- Report Viewer Training
- Report Writer Training
If you want additional videos, click on Documentation and Software link, select Argos and then click on “Search Now”.
After the page refreshes, scroll down and you can download and watch the videos.
- Walk-in help sessions have been scheduled on the main Middlebury VT Campus for Argos in LIB 140 on Friday afternoons from 1:30-4:30.
- Monterey CA staff that wish to have in-person training can be scheduled and conducted on request via Zoom.
Helpful Evisions Argos Documentation and Resources
- Evisions Argos Help Site - Specific information about getting started with different aspects of Argos
- Evisions CO-OP - Forums and community for sharing knowledge and reports with other schools
- Evisions Argos Support - Wiki about Argos (and other Evisions products) and links to Evisions ticketing system.