- Bikes circulate to all Middlebury students, faculty, and staff for a period of 1 day (due back by closing the following day).
- Bikes are locked in a bike rack outside of Davis Family Library
- Keys to the locks are kept behind the circulation desk
- Patrons must have a bike sticker on their ID to check out a bike - bike stickers can be obtained from the Bike Shop (See go/bikeshare)
- Replacement charge is $180 ($150 for bike, $30 for lock)
- Circulation staff is only responsible for the keys. Circ staff does not have responsibility for checking the bike or lock. Direct all issues to the Bike Shop.
- Extra keys are in the drawer in Dan's office. The internal note in the Millennium record indicates the key number.
- These will need to be billed separately in Banner (not LFIN - correct code coming later)