Revision as of 12:57, 17 April 2009 by Petar Mitrevski (New page: * Staff/Faculty with a Blackberry can join the blackberry server. As long as you have an unlimited data plan (for a Blackberry server). * Advantage: Push down of e-mail/contacts/calendarin...)
- Staff/Faculty with a Blackberry can join the blackberry server. As long as you have an unlimited data plan (for a Blackberry server).
- Advantage: Push down of e-mail/contacts/calendaring from the server.
- Blackberry password different from AD - one time only password! You don't need it after that!
- Setup wizard => Blackberry enterprise server option => Password that TelServ has given.
- Main Mail view shows a combined/unified view of sent and received. There's an option to turn this off... It also stuffs other e-mail accounts in the unified view, so if you have Gmail account, you'll see that too!!!
- Great troubleshooting step: Take the battery out, put it back in.
- A blackberry can be reset to factory defaults! Try not to reset it unless absolutely necessary, as this requires telephone services to regenerate a password. It also wipes all 3rd party apps.