Difference between revisions of "CDs & Audiocassettes in large containers"
(Added tag: 'Cataloging')
Revision as of 15:34, 23 December 2009
- Classed by LC call number Shelved in regular stacks
- Attach post-it: Material code 41 [for "CD-Audio"]
Audiocassettes in large, shelvable containers
- Classed by LC call number
- Shelved behind circ desk, interfiled with videos Location, enumeration, etc. If there are two items, one of which is a cassette master, write Media above call number for the item to be shelved in Perm Reserve.
- Write Master above call number for the item to be shelved in Rm. 125 in the master collection.
- Be sure a green location slip is in each