Common Requests for Access to Enterprise Systems
New staff, or staff changing roles, commonly need access to the systems found on this page.
The systems a staff member needs access to will depend on the role. Check with your supervisor or department before requesting access if unsure.
Banner INB (Internet Native Banner)
The request is usually created by the staff member's supervisor. Please include the previous staff member's name in the request detail if the new staff member is filling an existing position or role. This will simplify granting access to your new staff person.
This form is also used to remove or change a staff member's access to Banner INB.
Hyperion Workspace, also known as EPM 11 or Hyperion EPM 11
Hyperion Workspace is used to view published reports. Please include the folders or reports the staff member will need access to for their work.
This form is also used to remove or change a staff member's access to Hyperion Workspace.
Argos Reporting System
Argos will be replacing Hyperion Workspace during FY 18.
- Please contact email@example.com to request an account at this time.
Perceptive Content is the document management solution used by Middlebury.
Implemented for individual departments. User access is managed by the department.
- Academic Affairs: Donna McDurfee firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts Payable: Nicole Corriveau email@example.com
- BLSE: Elaine Lathrop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Public Safety: Fawn Torrey email@example.com
- HR: Lisa Hoff firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISSS: ISSS@middlebury.edu
- Office of Advancement: Stephen Kiel email@example.com
To set up a new department contact Amy Stocklen firstname.lastname@example.org or Charlotte Pratt email@example.com.
Hyperion Budget and Finance
Hyperion Budget and Finance (not the same as Hyperion Workspace used for reporting) is a finance and budgeting application often used by budget administrators.
- Please contact Chris West firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.