Other email clients
- SPAM, Phishing, and Email Security
- List Manager (aka Lyris) and Main Outlook Distribution Lists
- Mail Forwarding
Networking and Internet
- Register your computer on the Middlebury network
- Connecting to the Middlebury network
- Campus Manager and Quarantine
Our network on campus
Links to network resources:
- WebDav -- access Middfiles from anywhere!
- NetStorage - access your server files anywhere!
- Managing Access to Classes Folders - Instructors can add permissions to Classes server folders
- Using File Servers (Windows)
- Using File Servers (Macintosh)
- Using Course Folders on the Classes Server
- FTP Files To and From Midd-Unix
The following applies to installation of network printers to college-owned computers. Authenticaiton is required for printing, and most college-owned computers are bound to the middlebury.edu domain. This is an important prerequisite.
For your personal computer:
- For help with editing the College's official web site see: Drupal
- For help with Segue, see Segue Help (Note: Segue is slated to be replaced with another solution in the near future)
- For help with Blogs, see: Blogs, WordPress - our blogging software, and Forms in WordPress
- For help with setting up your personal site or own web page (your homepage), see: How do I create my own web page?