Difference between revisions of "Configure the Windows Vista Native VPN Client"
(Added tag: 'Windows')
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 23:13, 27 February 2009
Windows Vista Native VPN Client connection set up
- Go to, Start, Control Panel, Networks and Sharing
- Select "Set up a Conncetion or Network" from the Tasks list on the left.
- Under "Choose a Connection Option", select "Connect to a Workplace". Click "Next"
- On the following screen, select "Create a new connection" and click "Next"
- On the next screen, choose " Use my Internet Connection (VPN)" and click "Next".
- In the box for "Internet Address" enter the following: 188.8.131.52
- For Destination Name, enter MIDD VPN. Leave the 3 check boxes blank. Click "Next".
- Enter you username and Password in the appropriate boxes. We highly recommend that you do NOT check the "Save Password" box.
- For the domain, enter MIDD. Although the wizard say this is optional, it is required!
- Click "Connect". You should now connect to the VPN.
- You may wish to create a shortcut to this connection to put on your desktop or quick launch bar. Go to "Manage Network Connections" and right click on the VPN connection icon, choose create shortcut.