Course Catalog Help
The course catalog's schedule-planning tool is designed to help students discover courses and arrange selections of them that avoid timing conflicts.
When browsing the online catalog at go/catalog you can now log in and save courses that you find interesting.
Please note that this tool is a planning and advising aid — it does not register you for classes. Also, it does not have access to individual student records and hence does not check that prerequisites have been met.
Planning Your Schedule
- Go to http://catalog.middlebury.edu/ and log in.
- Search or browse for courses that interest you, clicking the ☆ Save button to bookmark the course.
- Click on the My Schedule Planner link.
- Create a new schedule for the term if you don't have one.
- Add and remove courses to the the schedule.
- When you are done with your schedule and wish to share it with someone (such as your adviser), click the email button to send them the schedule. You will receive a copy of the email as verification.
- Click the print button to open a print-friendly view of the schedule.
Please report any errors with the Schedule Planner at go/webbugs/Catalog/Planner.