Create Guest Wireless Account Before Visiting Campus
Use this method to prepare in advance for a visit to campus.
- Using your preferred web browser, visit http://go.middlebury.edu/guest.
- Under New Guest Accounts, click the Register an Account button.
- Fill in the required information as requested, then click the Create button.
- You’ll see a Verification screen stating that a message containing an activation link has been sent to the email address you provided.
- Now you’re almost there! To complete the guest account creation process, access your email account then open the message with the subject line “Welcome to Middlebury College Guest Network.” (Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder.)
- Click the verification link in the message. You’ll see the Success screen, confirming that you may now use the specified email address and password to access designated Middlebury services.
Now you are ready for your visit. When you arrive on campus, just select the MiddleburyCollege wireless network on your device then supply your guest account credentials to connect.
See also: Wireless