Create Guest Wireless Account from On Campus
Already have a Middlebury username and password or an existing guest account? If so, you’re all set. Just select the MiddleburyCollege wireless network then connect using your credentials.
- Turn on your wireless device then select the GuestAccountCreation wireless network.
- When you open your browser, you’ll see Welcome to Middlebury College! Please review our responsible use policy then click the I Agree button.
- From the Guest Registration page, you’ll click Register a New Guest Account.
- Fill in the required information as requested, then click the Create button.
- You’ll see a Verification screen stating that a message containing an activation link has been sent to the email address you provided.
- Now you’re almost there! To complete the guest account creation process, access your email account then open the message with the subject line “Welcome to Middlebury College Guest Network.” (Don’t forget to check your Junk or Spam folder.)
- Click the verification link in the message. You’ll see the Success screen, confirming that you may now use the specified email address and password to access designated Middlebury services.
- You’re all set! You may now select the MiddleburyCollege wireless network on your device then connect using your new guest account credentials. Enjoy!