Davis Family Library 140 - Classroom/Lab
In this classroom you can project from a laptop, watch a DVD or VHS.
Starting the System
Touch the touchpanel, this will light up the screen. Touch the touchpanel where indicated to go to the Main Menu.
You can control the lights, screen, and volume from the touchpanel.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Press the Laptop icon on the Main Menu
- Connect the VGA cable to your computer
- Power on your laptop. You should have projection. If you do not, go to go/troubleshoot for troubleshooting tips on computer projection.
Watching a DVD
- Press the DVD icon on the Main Menu
- Power on the DVD player if needed
- Insert your disc and press play. You can control the DVD player from the touchpanel. You can play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, skip forward, and skip back.
Watching a VHS
- Press the VCR icon on the Main Menu
- Power on the VCR if needed
- Insert your tape and press play. You can control the VCR from the touchpanel. You can play, pause, stop, fast forward and rewind.
Please remember to turn the system off when you are finished
If you are having difficulties projecting go to go/troubleshoot or call x2200.