Difference between revisions of "DFL145"
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 10:14, 20 June 2014
Davis Family Library 145 - Meeting Room
In this room you can project from a laptop, play a DVD, VHS, and host a videoconference with the Polycom unit.
Starting the system
Touch the touchpanel, this willl illuminate the screen. Touch the screen where indicated to go to the Main Menu.
You can control the lights there are 4 different lighting settings that a good for presentations and watching videos, volume, and screen from the touchpanel.
Projecting from a Laptop
- Press the laptop icon on the Main Menu
- Connect the VGA cable to your computer
- Power on your computer. You should have project. If you do not, go to go/troubleshoot for troubleshooting tips for computer projection.
Watching a DVD
- Press the DVD icon on the Main Menu
- Power on the DVD player
- Insert your disc and press play. You can control the DVD player from the touchpanel. You can play, pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, skip forward, and skip back.
Watching a VHS
- Press the VCR icon on the Main Menu
- Power on the VCR
- Insert your tape and press play. You can control the VCR from the touchpanel. You can play, pause, stop, fast forward, and rewind.
If you would like to host a videoconference contact the Helpdesk to request assistance for this from Media Services.
Please remember to turn the system off when you are finished.