Default quotas: mailbox quota / mailbox size, file server quotas (tigercat, classes, midd-unix), CMS quotas.
E-Mail, Tigercat, Classes, Midd-Unix Quotas
|E-Mail Mailbox Quota
||300MB (per class)
||300MB (per class)|
E-Mail Attachment Quotas
Even though our Middlebury College e-mail system allows you to send 100MB attachment(s), many other e-mail systems (e.g. Gmail) don't allow such large attachment(s). So, jsmith@midd can send a 50MB pdf file to joe@gmail, but gmail will refuse to accept the message. The problem is obviously on gmail's end. Keep this in mind!
- You Middlebury College E-mail Account can receive attachments as large as 100MB.
- Your Middlebury College E-mail Account can send attachments as large as 100MB.
- Middlebury College users can send a single message to (at most) 15000 other Middlebury College users.
- Middlebury College users can SEND 100mb attachments to e-mail accounts outside our e-mail system. It's not guaranteed that the recepient will receive such a large attachment, since many other e-mail systems simpy cannot accept such a large attachment.
- Middlebury College users can send (up to 1000) messages per smtp session.
No limit on # of uploads/files. Each file limited to 5MB.