When you’re on a web page that you’d like to redirect through the Libraries’ proxy server, another option is installing a "bookmarklet."
- Drag this button up to your bookmarks toolbar in your browser (or save it to your favorites toolbar): Reload via Midd Libs
- You will see a new button in your toolbar: "Reload via Midd Libs."
- Now, when you're on a web page that you'd like to redirect through the Libraries' proxy server (like JSTOR), click this button to automatically reload the web page.
- URL before clicking the bookmarklet button: http://www.nature.com/index.html
- After clicking the button: http://www.nature.com.ezproxy.middlebury.edu/index.html
Note: This will only work if the Middlebury Libraries have a subscription to the resource.