The easiest way to seamlessly connect to subscription e-resources is to enter through any of the Library's webpages. However, if you've started elsewhere, the EZproxy Bookmarklet can help. When you're on a webpage that you would like to redirect through the Middlebury Library's proxy server, another option is to use our bookmarklet. Here's how to install it:
- Drag this button up to your bookmarks toolbar in your browser (or save it to your favorites toolbar):
- You will see a new button in your toolbar: "Reload via Midd Lib."
- Now, when you're on a web page that you'd like to redirect through the Library's proxy server, click this button to automatically reload the web page.
- URL before clicking the bookmarklet button: http://www.jstor.org
- Then, if you are off campus and after logging in, the URL after clicking the button: http://www.jstor.org.ezproxy.middlebury.edu/index.html
Note: This will only work if the Middlebury Library has a subscription to the resource.