Get Started with Wireless
Revision as of 11:47, 5 September 2020 by Paul Dicovitsky (adding note to reboot gaming consoles after registering them on MiddleburyGuest WiFi)
This page will help you select the appropriate Middlebury wireless network for your needs and direct you to connection instructions.
Which Best Describes You?
- I'm a Middlebury College student, faculty, or staff member who wants to use wireless. (This includes the Language Schools and the Bread Loaf School of English in Vermont)
- See MiddleburyCollege Wireless Network for connection instructions.
- I'm a campus visitor who just needs basic internet access.
- See MiddleburyGuest Wireless Network for connection instructions.
- I'm a campus visitor who needs more than basic internet access. I need to use campus resources, such as Canvas.
- I have a middlebury.edu account, but I have a wireless device (such as a gaming consoleor e-reader) that doesn't let me enter my e-mail and password, only a password.
- I am a visitor from a participating eduroam institution who wants to use wireless.
- Refer to eduroam for connection information.
- I'm a Middlebury student, faculty, or staff member who will be visiting a participating eduroam institution elsewhere who wants to use wireless.
- When you arrive at the participating institution, select the eduroam wireless network and connect using your full Middlebury email address and password. Refer to eduroam for more information.