Guest Printing and Copying Instructions
All guests to Middlebury College who wish to print or copy to our public machines must sign into our PaperCut Print Server. If you do not have an account you will have the opportunity to create a new account using the instructions below. Only credit cards are accepted. There is no cash option. Please note that color printing is not available for guests. Color printing is available through several Middlebury locations such as Main Street Stationary, the UPS Store, the Little Press Room, and Middlebury College’s Reprographics.
1. Logging into PaperCut
PaperCut users are granted access to a set of basic web pages providing you with the ability to:
- Print documents on Middlebury's public printers (Guest access is limited to the printers in Davis Family Library.)
- View your account balance
- View recent account activity
To log in to PaperCut type one of the following into the Address Bar of your browser:
If you already have an account on PaperCut then simply enter your login Username and Password. If you do not have an account and would like to create one then click on Guests please click this link to create an account.
NEW ACOUNT CREATION:
Enter all information requested on the New Registration Form then select Register
Make sure you remember your account Username and Password
2. Add Credit
The Add Credit page allows you to increase your account balance using a credit card.
1. From the Amount to adddrop-down list select the amount to be added to your account and then click the Add Valuebutton. The form below opens.
2. Type the information into the form and then click the Pay Nowbutton to complete your transaction.
3. Printing Stations
There are dedicated Guest Printing Stations. Please seek out one of these stations to print your documents:
- Two computers in the Davis Family library: main level, by the Research Desk.
The Guest Print Stations are clearly marked with a signage.
4. Print Release Stations - How does it work?
All print jobs sent to the public printers will be received by the PaperCut Print Server and queued-up under your user account name. You will go to the printer location where you will find a print release station. You will sign into this station, find your print job, and then release it to the printer. For more information on print release station visit this link.
5. Guest Print Rates
- Black & White: 10 cents per page. Two-sided printing is discounted at 8 cents per side.
- No color printing is available to guests.
6. Copy Machines
Enter your PaperCut-provided user name and password on the machine display. Follow the instructions attached to the machine.
7. Guest Copy Rates
- Black & White copies are 10 cents per page (letter) and 20 cents per page (ledger)
- Color copies are 50 cents per page (letter) and $1.00 (ledger)
- 20% discount for duplex copying
Click Logout to protect your account and personal information.