High Performance Computing (HPC)/Training
- You must be behind the Middlebury firewall to login to ada
- If you are off campus you need to use the Middlebury VPN
- You can login via ssh (Secure Shell):
- username is your Middlebury username. If your username on the computer you're logging in from is also your Midd username (e.g. if you're using a college owned computer), then you can just use the command ("ssh ada").
- You will be prompted for your Middlebury password--after you enter your password, you will now have a linux command prompt for the head node "ada".