IMDB to MARC converter: instructions
This process works with only one record at a time.
1. Hit the Export button under the record displayed on the website
2. Save the record on your computer; keep the .mrc extention
3. In Connexion Client create a local save, if you wish; otherwise,
you may save the record to your online save file
4. In Connexion Client, select File > Import Records...; check the
settings under the Options... and Record Characteristics... buttons
(the latter should be set to receive MARC21 bib records)
5. Hit the OK button and your record should pop up, housed in
whatever save file you selected.
You may want to experiment with titles containing diacritics or
different scripts to see if adjustments may need to be made to various
settings in Connexion.