Revision as of 00:05, 26 February 2011 by Christopher Norris (→Image:Ios calendar icon.jpg Setup an iOS device to access your Middlebury Calendar)
Setting up your iOS device to access your Middlebury calendar is easy! Middlebury calendars are currently accessed through Microsoft Exchange.
- From the Home screen of your iOS device, select Settings.
- From the Settings screen, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- From the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, select the Middlebury account.
- From the Middlebury screen, turn Calendars ON (if not already enabled)
- From the Home screen, select Calendar.
LIS Admin Notes
- Please be patient while your calendar items sync over the air. It takes a while.