Difference between revisions of "IOS VPN"
(Redirected page to Http://mediawiki.middlebury.edu/wiki/LIS/VPN Setup Instructions#iOS Devices .28iPhone.2C iPad.2C etc..29)
(Redirected page to Http://mediawiki.middlebury.edu/wiki/LIS/VPN Setup Instructions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:43, 22 April 2014
Establishing a VPN connection when you are off-campus enables you to access on-campus-only resources, such as MiddFiles.
- Download and install the free Junos Pulse iOS VPN app from the App Store.
- From the Home screen, select the Junos Pulse app.
- From the Junos Pulse screen, select Add new configuration.
- Create a Midd-Juniper profile in the Junos Pulse VPN app.
- Select the Junos Pulse app.
- Verify that the Midd-Juniper configuration is selected.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Middlebury credentials at the authentication screen, then select Submit to establish a VPN connection.
Click here for a more detailed description of the setup process.
LIS Admin Notes
- LIS promotes the secure and responsible use of the services that we provide to the Middlebury community. Establishing a VPN connection from off-campus is a secure way to access Middlebury resources.