Revision as of 22:44, 25 February 2011 by Christopher Norris (→Image:Ios vpn icon.jpg Setup an iOS device to access Middlebury's VPN)
There are currently two ways to access Middlebury's network using a VPN.
This is the easy method.
- Configure a Midd-CISCO profile for the iOS built-in VPN client.
- Select VPN ON from the Settings screen to establish a VPN connection.
This is another method.
- Download and install the free Junos Pulse iOS VPN app from the App Store.
- Configure a Midd-Juniper profile in the Junos Pulse VPN app.
- Launch the Junos Pulse App.
- Verify that the Midd-Juniper configuration is selected.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Middlebury credentials at the authentication screen, then select Submit to establish a VPN connection.