There are currently two ways to access Middlebury's network by establishing a VPN connection from your iOS device. Establishing a VPN connection when you are off-campus can enable you to access on-campus-only resources, such as MiddFiles.
This is the easy method.
- Configure a Midd-CISCO profile for the iOS built-in VPN client.
- From the Settings screen, select VPN.
- Verify that the Midd-CISCO configuration is selected.
- Select ON to establish a VPN connection.
This is another method.
- Download and install the free Junos Pulse iOS VPN app from the App Store.
- Configure a Midd-Juniper profile in the Junos Pulse VPN app.
- Launch the Junos Pulse App.
- Verify that the Midd-Juniper configuration is selected.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Middlebury credentials at the authentication screen, then select Submit to establish a VPN connection.