Installing the CONTENTdm client
Revision as of 10:19, 27 January 2012 by Petar Mitrevski (Created page with "== About CONTENTdm == ContentDM is the digital collection management system used by Middlebury College. To learn more about CONTENTdm, visit the [http://www.middlebury.edu/...")
ContentDM is the digital collection management system used by Middlebury College. To learn more about CONTENTdm, visit the CONTENTdm page.
Installing the CONTENTdm Client
- Patrons and customers need not install anything and can view the CONTENTdm collections on the CONTENTdm page.
- Staff using CONTENTdm to manage the digital collection do need to install the CONTENTdm Client. The Instructions for installing the client are listed below.
- Obtain the cerial number for the ContentDM client by contacting the Helpdesk.
- Once you have the serial number, open the ContentDM folder on middfiles (N:\orgs\LIS\LISstaff\Collection Management Cluster\CONTENTdm_projectclient).
- Before installing the client, double-click the winxp_plainpassword file. This will allow you to connect to some of the file servers used by the client.
- Open the latest installer for the client and follow on-screen instructions.