This is the space that the LIS Website Team will use for documentation and note taking.
2009: June 24
Present: Elin Waagen, Jess Isler, Ian McBride (time-keeper), Carrie Macfarlane (note-taker), Liz Whitaker-Freitas, Jim Beauchemin.
1. Questions for the team - Jim and Carrie
- Jim had some questions about roles and communication methods. He will meet with Doreen to review what he missed on Thurs afternoon and Fri morning
- Carrie shared what she'd done to get caught up on team training. She asks that team members tell her when she does something contrary to what the team learned/agreed to during training.
2. Decide on a platform to facilitate documentation and communication
- What will we use this for? Communication within the team and with our users/constituents.
- What are our options? Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Groove, MediaWiki, Wordpress, Drupal (later)
- We discuss the merits and drawbacks of Basecamp,
[Add other sections here]