LS Technology Orientations
- To see much of this info in presentation form, check out go/lstech/.
- Set up or reset Midd account passwords at go/activate/. BannerWeb ID and PIN required; if these are not available, call the Helpdesk during business hours for assistance.
- Connect to wireless: use MiddleburyCollege network, Midd e-mail and password. More info at go/wireless/.
- Email: many LS faculty prefer to use the Web interface at go/mail/; help is available at go/webmailhelp/.
- Classes folders: One method for distributing files to students (others include Canvas and OneDrive/Google Drive). Info at go/middfiles/.
- Cloud Storage: Emphasize the inevitability of hard drive failure and the advantages of having data backed up and available from anywhere.
- More Help: go/helpdesk/, 802.443.2200
- Some Windows computers issued by other institutions may need to manually set up wireless.