Information will go here .. .
Guidelines for liaisons
- Try to keep landing page content above the fold
- Wordiness: No one is going to read a lot of text -- they just want links, examples.
- Careful selection of words for headings. For example, Preference for headings that are more informative and less concise. For example, the “Which style should i use?” heading is great. The “Citation and style guides” heading could be considered less inviting by some students.
- Recommendation: Consider enabling only for entire page.
- How to turn off for entire page
- How to turn off for all boxes in a guide
- Add “Ask a librarian” sidebar box / widget, just like on go/lib