LibraryFind Resources List
List resources you would like to include in LibraryFind
- D-space - theses
- concerto – spec collections honors theses dbs
- should CONTENTdm collections be all one collection, or separated out?
- categories – which resources would cluster in which category?
Purpose of LibraryFind
Can we create a scope note for LibraryFind that will guide us as we decide what it should include? Imagine an "About LibraryFind" page. What would it say? Question to consider: Is it just for library-produced content? Or for content produced by anyone at Midd? Think about theses written by students but digitized by the library, and photos taken by a professor and uploaded to Concerto...
- Alumni pamphlet master -- it would be great if we could help users understand that this is just a finding aid, that it won't lead to fulltext online; not sure if that can be done in the concerto interface (probably not?)
- Theses -- it would be great if we could help users understand that concerto records for theses won't lead to fulltext online; not sure if that can be done (probably not?)
- Middlebury College senior theses & senior work
- College archive
- Digital lecture archive
- Historic MiddleburyVermont Postcards
- Academic Onefile
- Project Muse
Arts & Humanities
This is most important:
- Web of Science
These could be Included if it wouldn't be too difficult, and if inclusion wouldnt clutter results lists:
- NASA ADS (if possible?)
- ProQuest Science Journals
- SciFinder Scholar (if possible?)