Life After Middlebury - Technology
Once you leave Middlebury your access to various technology services begins to change and you need to be aware of what lies ahead and prepare accordingly.
Access Based on Group Membership
Access to many apps and services is granted based on membership in groups of active students, staff, and/or faculty. Access is removed immediately upon a change in status. For students, this happens at graduation. For faculty and staff, this happens upon retirement or leaving the College.
Please note that the following services are impacted immediately:
- Adobe desktop apps
- LinkedIn Learning
- Microsoft Office 365
- VPN access
Per policy, access to the following resources is provided for 6 months:
- Email account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Exception: Retirees have lifetime access.
- OneDrive and Google cloud storage
- Online Google/Microsoft Office apps
- Midd/Miisfiles & Classes storage
- Websites on sites.midd and sites.miis
- Websites on middcreate