Welcome to the Library and Information Services Wiki. The LIS Wiki contains documentation and project updates from across LIS.
If you haven’t been to the LIS, Technology Help and Support, and Library web pages you may wish to begin there instead. You’ll find easy access to LIS Wiki pages and more. Go to the LIS website or type “go/lis” in the address bar.
LIS wiki content for you
- Main Page Faculty/Staff or use go/liswiki-fs
- Main Page Students or use go/liswiki-stu
- Main Page LIS Staff or use go/liswiki-lis
- Main Page Help Desk & Desktop Support
- Main Page Visitors and Guests or use /liswiki-guest
Frequently used documentation
- Curricular Technology - Information on using digital technologies on campus, with examples of use.
- Media Services - Digital media, screenings, video conferencing and more.
- Borrowing - Borrowing guidelines for students, faculty, staff, and guest borrowers.
- Telephone and Voice Mail Services - Instructions, installations, moves, repairs, and other voice services.
- Reporting & Business Intelligence - Hyperion and other reporting related tools.
- Banner - Banner Documentation.