Difference between revisions of "Managing Access to Classes Folders and other folders on MiddFiles"
(Moved to another page)
m (moved Managing Access to Classes Folders to Managing Access to Classes Folders and other folders on MiddFiles: The instructions can be used to manage access to folders other than class folders.)
Revision as of 15:48, 24 February 2012
People who are the owner of a distribution list that controls access to MiddFiles server folders (including the Classes folders) can easily modify permissions for that group using Outlook Web Access (also called OWA or WebMail). Use the following procedure to add or remove someone from a distribution list that resides in the Global Address Book:
- Start a browser and log into Webmail at http://go.middlebury.edu/webmail.
- Click the Options button in the upper-right corner of this window.
- Click on See All Options
- Click the Groups option along the left.
- In the Public Groups I Own section double-click the group to which you want to add or remove members. The Group dialog box opens.
- Expand the Membership section by clicking on the downward-facing shevron arrows on the Membership bar.
- Click the Add or Remove buttons to change membership in a group.
To Remove a Member
- Select the person from the Members list.
- Click the Remove button.
- Repeat for each person you want to remove from the list.
- Click the Save button when you are finished.
To Add a Member
- Click the Add button. A dialog box opens.
- Type the last name of the person you want to find in the Search field and then click the magnifying glass (Search) icon.
- Select the person you want from the filtered list presented.
- Click Add->.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.