Middlebury Guest Account
You can create a new guest account using a non-middlebury.edu or non-miis.edu email account.
What guests will have access to
- Course Catalog (can create schedules, but not email them)
- Portal (can customize their layout)
- The "MiddleburyCollege" wireless network (as of March 2nd)
- Commenting on WordPress (sites.middlebury.edu)
- Moodle sites open to anyone with a Middlebury login (placement tests)
What guests can be given access to
You will need to contact a person with a regular Middlebury account and request access.
- Can be made contributors/authors/editors of WordPress sites (sites.middlebury.edu)
- Can be made teacher/students of Moodle sites.
- Can be made editors in MediaWiki (mediawiki.middlebury.edu)
What guest accounts created this way will not have access to
- Editing in Drupal (www.middlebury.edu, www.miis.edu, museum.middlebury.edu)
- Creating GO links
- Creating a WordPress site
- Public computers (though they can get a daily guest password from the Circulation Desk)
- Printing (though they can purchase guest printing cards)
- Uploading to MiddMedia
- Ride Board
- Submitting Web Help Desk tickets