Difference between revisions of "Moodle Duplicate Exam"
m (Added Public Search category)
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Revision as of 16:58, 27 January 2014
Duplicating and Updating Placement Exams
- Go to http://moodle.middlebury.edu/course/category.php?id=214
- Log-in by clicking “Log-in” in the upper right corner of the screen .
- On the right side of the screen, Under “Home”, click on “My Courses”
- Find and click on your School
- Click “Turn Editing On” on the upper right corner of screen.
- Find the exam you want to duplicate and update.
- Click on the duplicate symbol on the toolbar for the exam you want to duplicate. (4th from the left
- Click “Continue”
- Click “Edit the New Copy”
- Change name
- Scroll down to “Timing”
- Click “Enable”
- Change the date to when you want it active.
- Scroll down to bottom of page.
- Click “Save and Return to Course”
- Create new Topic for the year by finding an empty topic.
- Click the four arrows and drag it to top of page.
- Click on the “gear” symbol (Edit summaries) underneath topic name.
- Uncheck “Use default section name”
- Type in exam year. Example: 2014
- Click “Save Changes”
- Click on the four arrows symbol of the updated exam and drag to the topic you just created.
- On the exam you want to hide, click the “eye” symbol. The exam should “grey” out.
- Go to Settings on the right side of the screen.
- Click on “Edit Settings”
- Under “Availability”, from the drop down menu choose “This course is available to students”
- Click “Save changes”
- You’re done!