Nasuni Web Access
Nasuni Web Access is a new tool that provides access to Middfiles and Miisfiles without the need for a VPN connection. Here are some basic instructions.
- Visit http://go.middlebury.edu/webaccess.
- Login in with your Middlebury email address (email@example.com format) and password. You will see the main server folders to which you have access, similar to the image shown here:
- Click on the desired server folder to open it, then click as needed on sub-folders to display their contents. CLASSES and ORGS (for department shared folders) are the most commonly-used upper-level folders.
- Although you cannot work on files directly using Web Access, you can...
- Click a file name to view it (for file types where a preview is available).
- Click beside a file name to select the entire row, then use the toolbar at top right to perform a variety of tasks, including download the file.