Nasuni Web Access
Nasuni Web Access is a new tool that provides access to Middfiles and Miisfiles without the need for a VPN connection. Here are some basic instructions. Please note that you cannot edit and save directly to files using this method; you should download your file(s) then upload the revised version(s).
- Visit http://go.middlebury.edu/webaccess.
- Login in with your Middlebury email address (firstname.lastname@example.org format) and password. You will see the main server folders to which you have access, similar to the image shown here:
- Click on the desired server folder to open it, then click as needed on sub-folders to display their contents. CLASSES and ORGS (for department shared folders) are the most commonly-used upper-level folders.
- Although you cannot work on files directly using Web Access, you can...
- Click a file name to view it (for file types where a preview is available).
- Click beside a file or folder name to select that entire row, then use the toolbar at top right to perform a variety of common tasks:
- Download the selected file(s).
- Get an internal link to share.
- Delete the selected file(s).
- View details about the selected file.
- If you make changes to a file you downloaded, you can use the Upload Files button to store your new version. Note: You will need to refresh the page to see any changes.
- You can also use the toolbar to perform general file management tasks:
- Change the sorting order.
- Add a new folder.