Difference between revisions of "Nepal PCV Online"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
, of , , Nepal the .
Revision as of 19:32, 25 July 2007
In June 1963, a group of prespective Peace Corps Volunteers - 40 young Anerican men - arrived at the University of Oregon for training as rural community development workers in the royal kingdom of Nepal. Using gathered photographs, insights and anecdotes, PCV Nepal Online will show how Nepal has changed over the last 45 years.
- David Rosenberg, Professor of Political Science
- Joe Antonioli , Digital Media Specialist
- Mahesh Dahal, Digital Media Tutor
- Dinesh Pathak, Digital Media Tutor
- Tara Panthi, Digital Media Tutor
Media and Tools
Original photos are available as 35m slides. A Nikon Slide Scanner and ''insert software'' was used to digitize the slides at 1200dpi. The tifs were collected and stored on Muskrat, in the following directory hierarchy:
- Name of Collection of Pages
- Name of Page
Some slides have notes written on them. These notes are included in the file name.