Difference between revisions of "Nolij"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 10:46, 21 July 2015
What is Nolij?
Nolij is a web-based document imaging, management and workflow solution used at Middlebury to electronically collect, store, and manage documents. Nolij enables departments to store scanned electronic versions of paper documentation, eliminating the need for physical storage of the original documents.
Which Departments use Nolij?
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Bread Loaf School of English
- Academic Affairs
- Department of Public Safety
- Human Resources
Nolij Login Troubleshooting
When accessing Nolij in Internet Explorer some user may see the Perceptive Nolij Web logo in the browser tab, but the login screen will not load.
This problem is typically caused by one of two things:
- “Middlebury.edu” being present in the “Compatibility View Settings” for Internet Explorer.
- Browser history not cleared since the upgrade to version 6.8 on 10/6/14.
To remove “Middlebury.edu” from the compatibility view settings do the following: