Difference between revisions of "Nolij"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 14:51, 21 July 2015
What is Nolij?
Nolij is a web-based document imaging, management and workflow solution used at Middlebury to electronically collect, store, and manage documents. Nolij enables departments to store scanned electronic versions of paper documentation, eliminating the need for physical storage of the original documents.
Which Departments use Nolij?
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Bread Loaf School of English
- Academic Affairs
- Department of Public Safety
- Human Resources
Nolij Login Troubleshooting
When accessing Nolij in Internet Explorer some user may see the Perceptive Nolij Web logo in the browser tab, but the login screen will not load.
This problem is typically caused by one of two things:
- “Middlebury.edu” being present in the “Compatibility View Settings” for Internet Explorer.
- Browser history not cleared since the upgrade to version 6.8 on 10/6/14.
To remove “Middlebury.edu” from the compatibility view settings do the following:
First, click the start menu in Internet Explorer and then select "Compatibility View Settings"
From the “Compatibility View Setting” menu select “Middlebury.edu” and then click <REMOVE>. The browser page will automatically refresh.
Note that in Internet Explorer version 9 the screen will look like the one below. If the ‘Display all websites in Compatibility View’ box is checked you’ll need to uncheck it. When you’re done the screen should look like this:
To clear the browser history on Internet Explorer:
- Choose Tools -> Internet Options
- Under Browsing History click delete
You’ll get the following screen. Check the values as you see them below and click delete.
You should now be able to access the login screen.
- This page was last edited on 21 July 2015, at 14:51.
- About Library & ITS Wiki