Notices in Millennium
PAGING SLIPS and NOTICES in MILL CIRC
Midd Paging - Summer sessions only
- Repeat above procedure selecting "Item Paging Slips" (during the summer when requesting of available items is turned on.)
- Blue paper is not needed - can be printed to the circ printer.
- Retrieve items listed on paging slips (fax those at Armstrong to Armstrong for retrieval)
- Check in items - print hold slip and place on holdshelf OR put in transit and place in bin to Davison as needed.
- Bin remains at the circ desk until the BL courier calls from downstairs - do not take bins to the loading dock.
Items requested for pickup at Mills - Summer session only
- Any paging slip with a pickup location of Mills should follow this procedure
- If item is not on shelf, give slip to ILL staff who will create an ILL request and mark the item missing in Millennium.
- If the book is found, bring the book and paging slip to ILL staff who will take it from there.
- Select other notice types as needed to generate notices manually
- Prepare manual notices – hourly; pick-up and cancellation; recalls; bills and fines; to notify borrower as needed
- When finished with all notices and paging, click on "close" icon again; "save new job?"- click on "no" - do not save new job; exit/close mill circ session
- Auto notices run at 5 am daily